We understand that switching banks can be a difficult and time consuming process. That’s why here at Valley Bank we've created this Switch Kit to make moving your account as easy as 1>>2>>3. Simply take a few moments to fill out the Customer Profile forms below and bring them to your nearest Valley Bank branch. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you throughout the entire process.
Switch Check List
Switch Bill Pay List
Switch Online Instructions
Automatic Payment Change Form
Account Closure Form
Account Balance Worksheet
Banking as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Open your new account with Valley Bank and stop using your old account immediately.
- Let us assist you in moving all your direct deposits and automatic payments using the forms included in your switch kit.
- Close your old account at your former bank!
Valley Bank provides you with a complete line of products and services to meet all your personal and business financial needs.
It’s easy to enroll in Valley Bank’s online internet banking which will enable you to access all of your loan and deposit accounts from the convenience of your own home or office. Just follow these step-by-step instructions and your personal computer will be transformed into your own “Valley Bank" branch office.
Simple Online Banking Registration:
Enter www.myvalleybank.com on your favorite search engine to access Valley Bank’s homepage.
- "New User - Click Here” to sign in for the first time.
- Enter your email address, primary account number, primary account type (checking, savings), and the last 4 digits of your social security number as requested. Click on the submit button.
- Select an "Access ID" which will be used for all future access. The Access ID must consist of a minimum of 6 characters in length and is case sensitive (upper or lower case letters). Enter your Access ID where indicated on the screen.
- Select a "Password" which will be used for all future access. The Password must be between 8 and 10 characters in length and must contain at least 5 alpha (a, b, c), 2 numeric (1, 2, 3), and 1 special (! @ #) character and is case sensitive (upper or lower case letters). Enter your Password where indicated on the screen.
- For added security: A secret image and caption will appear. Select your own secret image and set-up an image caption. We will always display your image and image caption before you are asked to enter your password on our website.
- Multi-Layer Security: This new authentication method allows the security system to authenticate your computer in order to ensure that the sign-in is not a fraudulent attempt to access your account information.
- Challenge Questions: In addition, upon your first login of the new system, you will be asked to set up three challenge questions that will be used for verification purposes if the security system does not recognize your computer.
- Re-enter your Password where indicated on the screen to confirm your Password. Click on the submit button.
The “List of Accounts” screen will appear. At this point, you can select which account you would like to access to review your balance, transfer funds, review your account statement and even view cancelled checks....all at the click of a button!
To access Valley Bank's online bill pay, simply click on the account you wish to use for bill pay and choose from the options at the top of the screen. On this screen, you will be allowed to pay bills, transfer funds or add/edit payees. To end you Valley Bank online banking session, simply click on the "Log Off" button to return to the homepage.