Valley Bank MyMobile Deposit
By simply downloading the Valley Bank Mobile App to your smart phone, you can begin depositing checks from anywhere, anytime directly to your account.
Deposit Your Checks Electronically
Want to save time, and money? With Valley Bank MyMobile Deposit, you simply sign the back of your check, snap a photo of the front and back of the check and hit send. It’s that simple and easy to make a deposit from anywhere using your smartphone!!!
- Available for Android™, iPhone®, or flat-bed scanner
- Advanced Security
- Free Deposits
- Save money by not having to drive to the branch
- Save Time
- No more worries about lost checks
List the steps to log in and sign up
- Launch your Valley Bank Mobile Ap
- Select Deposit
- Start New Deposit
- Start by selecting Front to capture an image of the check
- Select back to capture the endorsed side of the check
- Select Amount to enter the dollar amount of the check deposit
- Select the account to receive the deposit for the list of eligible accounts
- Click Continue and wait for Deposit Received Screen to appear
- Hold your paper check for 30 days to ensure it posts to your statement and then securely shred
MyMobile Deposit Requirements
- Account relationship for at least 30 days with Valley Bank (Checking, Savings or Money Market Account)
- Active Valley Bank Online and Mobile Banking Services
- Downloaded Valley Bank Mobile App
*Limits and restrictions may apply. Refer to Frequently Asked Questions and the Terms and Conditions for more information
Pre-requsites for using MyMobile Deposit
- User has an iPhone® running iOS 3.1 or higher
- User has a device running Android OS 2.1 or higher and a camera that supports autofocus.
TWAIN compliant scanners with TWAIN drivers installed
TWAIN compliant ‘All-in-One’ copier scanners
Any broadband or DSL type Internet access, with a minimum of 128Kbps download speed. Dial up access may be used but system performance is not guaranteed. Dial up should only be used for back up.
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), MAC OSX 10.5 and above
- Note for Mac users: ONLY Twain-compliant scanners or an Ethernet-attached Magtek scanner are are approved for use.
- No check photos are stored on user device
- Single sign on or multifactor authentication
- SSL 128-bit data encryption for secure Internet communication
- Privilege-based user roles and responsibilities
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) used for all sensitive customer data, images, X9.37 files