Certificates of Deposit
Certificates are a great way to invest your money when you feel that the market is too risky for your business, but you have available cash to set aside for future expansion and growth and want that extra security of a fixed interest rate. We have a variety of CD terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years that will meet all of your needs.
- Competitive interest rates fixed and variable
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Interest compounded quarterly for maturities 18 months or higher
- Monthly interest checks on balances of $25,000 or more
- Automatic transfers of interest to Valley Bank checking or savings account
Minimum $5,000 opening deposit required. Some no penalty features are available. Penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal.
To learn more about our Business CD terms and rates, contact a Business Banker at 540-342-2265.