To qualify for our $50 Checking Promotion, you must open a MyLifestyle Checking account online using Promo Code: Valley50 with a minimum deposit of $100 to receive a $50 cash reward!
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required
- 0.31% APY* on Balances up to $15,000
- 0.15% APY* on Balances Over $15,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met
- GenGold® membership available - $3.95 per month
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking**
- Nationwide ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds
- Visa® Check Card
- Enroll and receive free eStatement
Reward requirements to earn the highest tiered rate on your MyLifestyle Checking account, and to qualify for refund of ATM withdrawal fees are as follows:
- At least 12 check card transactions post and clear per qualification statement cycle
- 1 direct deposit or ACH auto debit or credit post and clear per qualification statement cycle
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield as of 04/01/14. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. APY may change at any time after the account is opened. If you do not meet the requirements, ATM fees will not be refunded but you will earn the 0.05% APY stated above. Available to personal accounts only. Subject to credit approval. This special promotional bonus offer expires (12/31/2014) . The account must be opened online by December 31, 2014 to qualify. Cash rewards will be credited to the account 30 days after account opening and may be reportable as taxable income. Cash rewards offered to new checking customers only. Products limited to one per consumer, two per household. Funds deposited must be new money from another financial institution. See a representative for qualifying checking accounts, complete terms and conditions. Promotion is limited to Online Account customers only. Employees and immediate family members living in the same household do not qualify for this promotion.
**Valley Bank does not charge a fee for the use of Mobile Banking, however your wireless provider may charge a fee based on the data/text plan you have with them.